Do you want to develop your own cosmetic products?
Summer is approaching and with it we increase our exposure to the sun causing an excess of melanin and thus causing spots on the skin. Difficult to prevent because they appear after constant and long exposure to the sun, without adequate protection and without receiving any warning signs, when they appear it is too late. It is for this reason that more and more people are looking for anti-stain creams once the summer weather has ended, trying to attenuate the sun’s stains.
Create your custom formula
At MS Línea Propias, specialists in the manufacture of anti-blemish facial creams. We develop all kinds of cosmetic products adapted to each of the clients’ specifications. Our services consist of: composition of personalized formula, advice throughout the process, creation of label and container, production and packaging.
The fundamental difference is based on the quality of the ingredients and the possibility of creating any cosmetic with the idea that is proposed.
With more than 30 years in the cosmetic sector, we work with companies at a national and international level. If you are interested in making your own face creams or your brand of cosmetics, whether you have a formula or not, click on the contact link below and we will get in touch with you.
Contact our professionals
Create your own products
We all wonder if blemishes on the skin can be completely removed. It is one of the most notable signs of aging in our epidermis, especially on the face.
This issue has always had a great weight within the cosmetics sector, which has fostered countless advances in research to combat blemishes. Currently, in 2021, we have great progress in the assets / ingredients that work in this regard.
Anti-stain creams work, but you must choose the ingredients / active ingredients well to be able to treat them.
The assets we recommend in MS are:
- Glycolic acid: alpha hydroxy acid with exfoliating and regenerating action. Eliminates dead cells, blemishes and blurs stains
- Retinol: promotes cell renewal, evens skin tone by blurring spots, reduces wrinkles, improving the texture and appearance of the face.
- Niacinamide: evens out blemishes, fights wrinkles, hydrates the skin, and increases the skin’s resistance to external agents.
- Bakuchiol: vegetable alternative to retinoids. Reduces blemishes, leaving the tone of the face unified. In addition, it improves blemishes, prevents acne, smoothes fine lines and stimulates the production of collagen, thus improving the firmness of the skin.
- Vitamin C: brightens the skin, protects from oxidative damage by ultraviolet radiation, provides luminosity, promotes collagen production and reduces expression lines and wrinkles
- Papaya: has regenerative, moisturizing and exfoliating properties. Contains papain, an enzyme that facilitates skin renewal, blurring spots and restoring a uniform tone to the face.
- Licorice: skin depigmenting that blurs hyperpigmentation thanks to the inhibitory activity of tyrosinase. In addition, it neutralizes free radicals thus preventing premature aging of the skin.
- Hibiscus: powerful antioxidant that strengthens the skin barrier. In addition, it has depigmenting capacity since it blurs the spots by exfoliating a light exfoliation on the most superficial layers of the skin.
- Saffron: Clarifies, rejuvenates the skin, and exfoliates the skin, leaving it soft, hydrated and free of impurities and acne.
Still, as the saying goes: prevention is better than cure.
That is why photoprotective creams play a fundamental role in the prevention of facial blemishes. Remember that even being treated with anti-blemish creams, it is also necessary to continue using protection products.
In addition, the main cause is the long exposure to UVA and UVB rays, these rays come not only from the sun but also from: tanning booths and even the light of mobile phones and computers.
Other causes of spots on the skin are:
- Ingestion of photosensitive medications
- Recent use of depilatory waxes
- Contrceptive intake
Develop with us a natural treatment for the treatment of facial blemishes.