Develop your own tattoo cream
Do you have a tattoo parlor and would like to sell your own repair cream?
This is the perfect opportunity to grow your business, extend your brand and build customer loyalty. Offering in your salon the additional service of post-tattoo skin care will give an image of trust and commitment towards the client on the part of the tattoo artist.
One of the moments that most worries all of us who have tattooed us is the time interval between the completion of the tattoo until the complete cure, it is a very important moment and sometimes, it can be the difference between a good and a bad tattoo. In the market there are many products and many brands that cover the problem, but we never fully know their composition, if they work, if they are harmful in the long run, etc. All this can change thanks to the opportunity we offer to create your own personalized post-tattoo treatment, you will mark the composition and in this way you can ensure that the contents of the bottle are safe and suitable for your clients.
To do this, we will make things easier for you and talk about the best ingredients that any tattoo cream should include.
At MS Private Labels we offer the service of developing your own products in a unique and personalized way, we are a cosmetic laboratory with more than 30 years of experience in the sector.Our difference lies in the quality of the materials we use to make cosmetic products. We do not have a traditional catalog, it is the client who chooses the composition of the formula, always advised by our R&D experts; made to measure and exclusive, only our client will have it. You can also choose the packaging, with our marketing team you can design the label.
Explain your idea
Contact us and one of our experts will contact you to offer
you personalized advice
Call to 93 864 06 13
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We must bear in mind that to achieve the result we want, we must give the skin extra hydration and increase its natural regeneration, without infecting our skin and leaving an appearance free of marks that could displease the tattoo.
We all know the basic care to treat a tattoo:
Leave the bandage on for 2 to 12 hours.
Let it air dry
Avoid submerging the tattoo
Do not expose it to the sun
Don’t scratch your tattoo
Wash it carefully
But without a doubt and with what we have been announcing is the most important step, the application of a tattoo ointment, this product must offer specific characteristics in order to show adequate results.
In this is the list you will find which are the best ingredients and their characteristics to be able to create a tattoo cream suitable for the subsequent treatment and get your clients to leave completely satisfied.
- Panthenol: reinforces the skin barrier of flaky and dehydrated skin due to the extra hydration it provides. In addition, it calms irritation and reduces inflammatory processes in sensitive or irritated skin.
Asiatic spark: promotes tissue regeneration and stimulates the activation of fibroblasts, responsible for the production of collagen, thus improving the appearance of stretch marks and the elasticity of the skin.
- Aloe Vera: It is very effective in regenerating the skin. Its soothing and refreshing effect helps to hydrate the skin, preventing transepidermal water loss.
- Calendula: strengthens and repairs the skin barrier and is ideal for soothing irritated and sensitive skin.
- Rosehip Oil: Its moisturizing and emollient properties retain moisture and prevent dehydration of the skin. It is an excellent cell regenerator that is used to treat damaged and photoaged skin.
- Shea Butter: has protective and moisturizing properties thanks to its content of oleic acid and vitamins A and E, which keep the skin nourished, hydrated and regenerated.
- Argan Oil: Hydrates and nourishes the skin. Provides elasticity, softness and shine to the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Has regenerating, moisturizing and emollient properties, leaving the skin exceptionally soft and nourished.
- Sweet almond oil: rich in vitamins and fatty acids, responsible for hydration and nutrition of the skin. It also supports skin elasticity and is ideal for damaged or dry skin that needs additional nutrition and hydration.
- Chamomile: has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, thanks to its bisabolol content, making it ideal for sensitive or / and irritated skin to relieve redness and soothe irritation.
- Hemp Oil: It is ideal for very dry and mature skin due to its regenerative and antioxidant power. In addition, it promotes cell renewal and forms a protective barrier for the skin. Its anti-inflammatory effect helps soothe irritated skin.
We have different options: creams, balms, lotions, etc.
Create a second line of business where new income will come in. It is a very good way to do marketing, any product will make your brand known and external people will see it and you would gain recognition. In addition, you will satisfy more needs of your customers, satisfied customer returns and / or recommends you for sure.
Choose the ingredients, let yourself be advised by our experts, it does not matter if you have previous knowledge or not about tattoo creams, we will help you throughout the process. Production and packaging of the product, creation of the label and choice of packaging.
Are you looking for an anti-hair loss treatment? Do you want to know what ingredients are essential in an alopecia preventive product? Would you like to create your own hair loss products?
Today we will talk about alopecia, one of the aesthetic issues that most worries people. The search for a miraculous treatment that solves all the symptoms that cause hair loss is being increasingly demanded, especially online; It is only necessary to see the increase that the hair transplant sector has suffered in recent years. We love dealing with our hair, taking care of it, giving it shape, color, it is like our own brand of identity, something we do not want to get rid of.
Our intention with this post is that at the end of it, the reader ends up knowing what ingredients are the right ones and what are the benefits they bring to anti-hair loss products, in this way you will be able to know which ones work, which ones do not and why.
If you are wanting to create your own line of anti-hair loss products, develop some type of treatment to improve the effects of alopecia, tell us your idea, from start to finish and we will develop a personalized action plan focused on your needs. With the advice of our experts you will be able to obtain the desired final product. Take advantage of the opportunity of one of the segments of the cosmetics in pure boom.
At MS Laboratories, third-party cosmetic manufacturers, we develop all kinds of products adapted to your needs and specifications, we offer speed of service, personalized packaging, label design, administration of regulatory papers for the creation of a brand, delivery of samples, high quality ingredients and immediate production thanks to our facilities.
that any anti-fall or prevention product should meet.
Send us your idea
Let yourself be advised by one of our experts
How to reduce hair loss?
Every day we lose an average of between 50 and 100 hairs, this amount can increase during the spring and autumn periods. But if we begin to notice a fall greater than this size, it is time to start thinking about following some type of treatment to prevent it.
The main causes of both male and female alopecia are: Pollution, the stress we are subjected to, unhealthy habits, genetics, etc. Although not the only ones, there are many more and they always have to be supervised by specialists.
Whether in the form of shampoo or lotion, almost all cosmetic brands have a product that helps to stop hair loss.
Actives for anti-hair loss shampoo or lotion
- Inistol: Activates the cellular functions of the scalp, stimulates growth, prevents early baldness and prevents hair lose.
- Hydrolyzed DNA and RNA: Rich in nutrients that help protein synthesis, enhancing the regenerative capacity of hair and stimulating its growth.
- Peptides: They are used to reverse the hair loss process as they allow direct action on DHT preventing the hair cycle from shortening and the number of acrive hair follicles from decreasing. In addition, they improve the proteins that surround the hair bulb, thus improving the anchoring of the hair to the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Trace elements: They act as cofactors in important enzymatic reactions such as protein synthesis and cell reproduction. These are necessary to keep the scalp nourished, providing strength and vitality to hair, thus preventing hair loss.
- Arginine: amino acid that favors the synthesis of NO, a vasodilator that improves irrigation of the scalp, thus providing more nutrients to the hair root
- Sabal: It is obtained from the fruits of saw palmetto. It has properties to stop hair loss thanks to its androgenic activity that fights alopecia, helps reduce dandruff and hair oil.
- Collagen: restores and regenerates hair, strengthens the hair follicle, preventing its weakening and subsequent fall. In addition to providing body and shine to the hair.
- Placental protein: increases blood flow to the scalp, improving the supply of nutrients and its metabolism to the hair follicle. In this way, the hair regenerates and stimulates its growth.
Do you want to develop your own cosmetic products?
Summer is approaching and with it we increase our exposure to the sun causing an excess of melanin and thus causing spots on the skin. Difficult to prevent because they appear after constant and long exposure to the sun, without adequate protection and without receiving any warning signs, when they appear it is too late. It is for this reason that more and more people are looking for anti-stain creams once the summer weather has ended, trying to attenuate the sun’s stains.
Create your custom formula
At MS Línea Propias, specialists in the manufacture of anti-blemish facial creams. We develop all kinds of cosmetic products adapted to each of the clients’ specifications. Our services consist of: composition of personalized formula, advice throughout the process, creation of label and container, production and packaging.
The fundamental difference is based on the quality of the ingredients and the possibility of creating any cosmetic with the idea that is proposed.
With more than 30 years in the cosmetic sector, we work with companies at a national and international level. If you are interested in making your own face creams or your brand of cosmetics, whether you have a formula or not, click on the contact link below and we will get in touch with you.
Contact our professionals
Create your own products
We all wonder if blemishes on the skin can be completely removed. It is one of the most notable signs of aging in our epidermis, especially on the face.
This issue has always had a great weight within the cosmetics sector, which has fostered countless advances in research to combat blemishes. Currently, in 2021, we have great progress in the assets / ingredients that work in this regard.
Anti-stain creams work, but you must choose the ingredients / active ingredients well to be able to treat them.
The assets we recommend in MS are:
- Glycolic acid: alpha hydroxy acid with exfoliating and regenerating action. Eliminates dead cells, blemishes and blurs stains
- Retinol: promotes cell renewal, evens skin tone by blurring spots, reduces wrinkles, improving the texture and appearance of the face.
- Niacinamide: evens out blemishes, fights wrinkles, hydrates the skin, and increases the skin’s resistance to external agents.
- Bakuchiol: vegetable alternative to retinoids. Reduces blemishes, leaving the tone of the face unified. In addition, it improves blemishes, prevents acne, smoothes fine lines and stimulates the production of collagen, thus improving the firmness of the skin.
- Vitamin C: brightens the skin, protects from oxidative damage by ultraviolet radiation, provides luminosity, promotes collagen production and reduces expression lines and wrinkles
- Papaya: has regenerative, moisturizing and exfoliating properties. Contains papain, an enzyme that facilitates skin renewal, blurring spots and restoring a uniform tone to the face.
- Licorice: skin depigmenting that blurs hyperpigmentation thanks to the inhibitory activity of tyrosinase. In addition, it neutralizes free radicals thus preventing premature aging of the skin.
- Hibiscus: powerful antioxidant that strengthens the skin barrier. In addition, it has depigmenting capacity since it blurs the spots by exfoliating a light exfoliation on the most superficial layers of the skin.
- Saffron: Clarifies, rejuvenates the skin, and exfoliates the skin, leaving it soft, hydrated and free of impurities and acne.
Still, as the saying goes: prevention is better than cure.
That is why photoprotective creams play a fundamental role in the prevention of facial blemishes. Remember that even being treated with anti-blemish creams, it is also necessary to continue using protection products.
In addition, the main cause is the long exposure to UVA and UVB rays, these rays come not only from the sun but also from: tanning booths and even the light of mobile phones and computers.
Other causes of spots on the skin are:
- Ingestion of photosensitive medications
- Recent use of depilatory waxes
- Contrceptive intake
Develop with us a natural treatment for the treatment of facial blemishes.
The area around the eyes is one of the most delicate places for our skin and where the first signs of age usually appear: wrinkles, spots, dark circles, etc. For this reason, cosmetic laboratories strive to create products specifically adapted to this area, in this way the treatment will be appropriate and we will obtain a greater benefit.
We are talking about an area that is subjected to a lot of activity as a result of the expression signs that we exert during the day and also to the blinking.
Only with our eyes are we capable of transmitting the emotional states that we experience at the moment, as well as reflecting the state of our skin and the lifestyle we maintain. They communicate more than they appear at first.
With the entry into force of the mandatory use of the mask, the expression of our eyes has received a greater prominence than it already enjoyed; If we meet someone you know on the street, at the time of communicating, the vast majority of the attention of non-verbal communication will fall on the eye area, since the mouth area is covered by the mask.
The care in the contour of the eyes acquires great relevance as a result of the reasons mentioned above, in addition, with the passage of time the lines of expression are accentuated.
At MS Private Label, oem cosmetic manufacturer , we are specialized in formulating cosmetic products for eye contour care, adapting to customer needs, making unique and personalized formulas.
If you want to make your own brand of cosmetics, contact us by email: email@example.com or by calling 93 864 06 13. Orders over 1,000 units.
These are some of the products we recommend using for your eye care routine:
- Cleanser (make-up remover):
Eye makeup remover should remove makeup and impurities without greasy effect, leaving the skin soft and hydrated. In addition, it can contain active ingredients that strengthen and enhance the growth of eyelashes, soothing active ingredients for sensitive skin that provide freshness to the eye contour and anti-wrinkle active ingredients.
- Decongestant gel:
To mitigate the signs of fatigue, with active ingredients that drain and decongest, improve microcirculation and reduce bags and dark circles.
- Eye contour:
Containing active ingredients with anti-wrinkle properties, provide an immediate tightening effect to reduce fine lines and prevent premature aging of the eye contour.
These are some of our tips when you want to create a brand of cosmetics and / or for the treatment of the eye contour.
- Preferably use fragrance-free cosmetics
- Wash makeup application tools frequently
- Do not borrow cosmetics from other people
- Avoid applying cosmetics too close to the eyes
The fashion trend of 2021 that comes to alleviate our resentful skin for having been exposed to cosmetic routines with too many products and complexity.
The goal of skinimalism is to show off a luminous, natural-looking complexion with less cosmetic products.
What is skinimalism?
It is not surprising to say that one of the most sought after trends on the internet is how to achieve radiant skin the natural way. Skinimalism is the ideal movement to achieve this goal.
For this we have to provide our skin with products that basically provide us with: cleaning, hydration and protection.
By simplifying the routine, we must carefully select the cosmetics with which we will treat, since these will be the only ones in charge of providing us with the natural-looking skin that we want so much.
For this reason we recommend you bet on the branch of natural cosmetics, without aggressive components.
This cosmetic routine is based on:
- Cleaning in the morning and at night with a product adapted to each skin type: micellar water, cleansing gel, cleansing oil or milk, etc.
- Moisturizing cream that provides the daily hydration necessary to maintain skin homeostasis and elasticity.
- Sun protection to prevent spots and premature photoaging.
- Once a week exfoliating and mask, with this we will be able to eliminate
blemishes and dead cells deposited in the most superficial layers of the skin.
In this way we will be able to let the skin breathe, which is essential for taking care of it and we will avoid overloading it.
At MS Private Label, third party cosmetic manufacturers, we are specialized in the formulation of cosmetic products that can be integrated in any of the steps suggested by skinimimalism, adapting to the client’s needs, making unique and personalized formulas.
Send us your idea to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Algae are an indispensable source for the development of aquatic life, they are the organisms in charge of photosynthesis that supplies oxygen for the survival of other beings in aquatic environments.
There are around 25,000 species of which only 20 of them are used for the formulation of aesthetic treatments.
Its benefits are so extensive that we have incorporated them into our terrestrial life giving it different uses such as food, especially in eastern countries, agriculture, they serve as fertilizer to strengthen and stimulate the cultivation, drug, in some countries thanks to its gelling, antioxidant and antitumor.
But today we come to talk about its use in the manufacture of cosmetics. The benefits of algae in cosmetics are:
- • Purifying
- • Moisturizing
- • Nutritious
- • Invigorating
- • Anti-aging
- • Sebum regulators
But they can also have another use for cosmetic laboratories:
- • In the texturing of the final result sought in the products
- • For masks or wraps thanks to its gelling properties
- • Increase viscosity
- • Formation of a solid gel
At MS Lines Propias SL, third party cosmetic manufacturers, we are specialized in formulating cosmetic products with any of these principles available in algae, adapting to customer needs, making unique and personalized formulas.
Its classification in the formulation of cosmetics is:
Its content in minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus provides anti-inflammatory properties. In addition to an emollient and moisturizing action.
Its iodine and zinc content has sebum-regulating action. Vitamin C and florotannins are used as antioxidants.
Rich in iodine, magnesium and silicon, it is used in moisturizers and also in soothing products. It contains minerals, essential amino acids, which makes it suitable for a hydrating and rebalancing action. In products for cellulite and tired legs due to its vasodilator action.
Today we will talk in our blog about what bakuchiol is and the benefits it brings to our skin. The ideal plant alternative to retinoids for the formulation and manufacture of cosmetics for retinoids, the novel ingredient that managed to open a niche in the cosmetics sector.
Let’s know what retinoids are and their benefits
Retinoids are ingredients used when creating cosmetics, derived from the vitamin A molecule, which cause very beneficial effects on our skin such as: containment of skin aging, cell renewal, unification of tone and achieve greater luminosity.
Of natural origin, from the seed of the babchi plant or psoralea corylifolia, it shows to have similar effects to retinoids with the improvement that it has a superior skin tolerance, it is for these reasons that its formulation is being extended in the formulation of the range of products within cosmetic factories.
A wide variety of studies show effects very similar to those of retinol, avoiding skin irritation that retinol-based products can produce. Its benefits are:
- Antioxidant action that fights different signs of photoaging
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles providing an anti-aging effect
- Stimulates the production of collagen and inhibits its degradation, thus improving the firmness of the skin
- Reduces skin blemishes, leaving the tone of the face unified Improves blemishes and prevents acne
At MS Lineas Propias S.L, third-party cosmetic manufacturers, we are specialized in formulating to offer our clients any cosmetic product with Bakuchiol, productions from 1,000 units.
We live in an era where we encounter: mass productions, junk foods, trending fashions, fast-paced news, stress at work, constant notifications on smartphones… and much more! It seems that we have caught a pace too high to be able to stop to take a break and appreciate life.
We are ignoring the signs and we have been forced to follow this rhythm because that is how most move, wanting to get out of this lifestyle is almost like rowing against the current.
It is precisely at this moment where the term slow beauty was born in the cosmetics sector, to try to break with all the unbridled rhythms created so far.
This movement is about obtaining personal care with routines in which we enjoy more, without haste, with the use of natural cosmetics and without ingredients that are harmful to the environment.
What is Slow Beauty?
It is a philosophy with which to face your personal care routine, which invites us to opt for the route of cosmetic products natural, cruelty-free, moving away from mass productions and respectful with the environment. A routine with fewer products, but higher quality for us and our planet.
At Ms Línea Propias SL, a cosmetics laboratory, we have incorporated this new attitude into our company, being able to offer personalized cosmetic products to third parties adapted to Slow Beauty, in a personalized way, and our client can choose the formula that best suits their needs.
Manufacturers of cosmetics from 1,000 units.
We can offer:
- Natural ingredients such as: vegetable extracts of plants and fruits, vegetable oils …
They will be able to facilitate the contribution of the necessary nutrients from a natural and vegetable origin.
- Relaxing products:
Nothing better than relaxation as a procedure to enjoy our surroundings.
You can choose ingredients such as: essential oils, heating agents …
Which can be used in aromatherapy to produce a feeling of relaxation and well-being. Also hot and cold agents to awaken sensations on the skin during the application process.
- Respectful with the environment:
If we want to find the way to a less disconcerting future than the one that awaits right now, we have to take care of the environment.
We look for ingredients that certify that care for the environment is taken during the manufacturing process.
If you are interested in creating your own brand of products or want to bring your cosmetic production with us, you can contact us through: email@example.com
Who doesn’t want their curls to look natural, healthy, and bouncy?
Well, today we bring you the method that has revolutionized the cosmetic sector, which little by little has been gaining followers and which meets all the requirements specified by the community.
It all started when Lorraine Massey detailed in her book Curly Girl The Handbook a new method on how to obtain defined and healthy curls naturally, the dream of anyone with such hair.
This method has been gaining strength in recent years to create a large community of people who follow and advise it, obtaining almost miraculous results.
In MS Línea Propias SL, cosmetics to third parties, we will present everything about the Curly Girl Method, how to learn how to use it as a guide and the benefits it brings.
Cosmetic manufacturers trained to offer any of the types of products that we will see below between 3 – 4 weeks, 100% personalized and from 1,000 units.
If you are interested in creating your own cosmetic brand, with a wide variety of natural products, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying this method, we must clean the hair with a purifying shampoo, which in this case may contain sulfate, to remove all remaining residues, such as silicone, in our hair. This should be applied during the first week, once this process is finished we will put aside all cosmetic products with sulfate.
Results may take about 3 to 4 weeks to appear, depending on the person and the desired end result.
We start by replacing all shampoos with those whose formulation does not contain sulfates or silicones. This step is of vital importance since if we cannot remove the shampoos with these conditions, we will never achieve the result we want and the steps that we will show below will be of no use.
With them we will achieve a deep cleaning, respecting the scalp without removing the natural oils from the hair
Distribute all over wet hair. Gently massage after application and rinse with water.
To reinforce hydration we will use masks.
Curly hairs tend to dry more easily and are more frizzy, so good hydration is essential, with a mask we will be able to deeply hydrate, repair, detangle, control frizz and reduce dryness, leaving our curls soft, shiny, with more mobility and definition.
It is true that lately a new variant of this method, the Co-Wash, has gained a lot of strength, it is about washing the hair from time to time only with the mask, that is, without shampoo.
Apply to washed and wet hair, if possible use a wide tooth comb or your fingers to distribute evenly from roots to ends. Leave on for 5 to 30 minutes, depending on the hair of each person and the result you want to obtain.
If we want to give our curls softness without weighing it down, with a revitalized appearance, we must apply a styling cream product.
Apply after washing, previously removing moisture with a towel with gentle touches, without rubbing the hair and without rinsing completely. Air-dry hair or apply a curl enhancer, next step, depending on each person.
We reached the final step of the Curly Girl Method.
In order to give the shape of a good, strong, forceful and natural curl, a product that enhances the curls is necessary, to provide a soft fixation without leaving a sticky or heavy curl.
Apply after using the styling cream and with the hair still damp, shaping the curl with your hands, air drying or using a diffuser at a low temperature.
Drying and brushing
We advise not to treat the curls dry and to do it when they are wet. Shape with your hands or with a wide tooth comb.
What works best for drying is in the open air, but if it is necessary to use the diffuser at a very low temperature.
In most homes we have a jar of honey that we use for gastronomic purposes because of its flavor and its beneficial properties in our body.
There are different types of honey: chestnut, acacia, linden, floral, etc. But without a doubt the one that brings the greatest benefit to our body is manuka honey, known as “liquid gold” due to its high price in some countries, it is a superfood, we talked about it in a previous post, which stands out for its antibacterial and healing.
Thanks to its properties, cosmetic factories have begun to use it for the manufacture of cosmetic products and it is gaining more and more importance within the sector.
What is it that makes it better than the others?
It has nutritional, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties of the skin.
In its composition it stands out:
- Methylglyoxal, a powerful antimicrobial agent that helps control acne-prone skin.
- Sugars that act as natural moisturizers and help to blur wrinkles, delaying premature skin aging.
- Amino acids that help regenerate the skin, reduce inflammation of irritated skin and improve acne blemishes.
- Glycolic acid, which improves epidermal cell renewal.
- Moisturizing, both on skin and hair.
Manuka honey is obtained from the nectar of trees of the Leptospermum Scoparium species, which are endemic to New Zealand and southeastern Australia.
When we talk about natural cosmetics, this ingredient must be taken into account, that is why at MS Lineas SL, as international cosmetic manufacturers, we produce customized and personalized cosmetic products with manuka honey.